Sunday 26 February 2012

xplor

We had quite the day on Friday. Friends in Puebla told us to go to xplor for the day as there were many activities which were fun. What fun we had! The photos will give you a good idea of what we were doing.

Mary and I driving in an ATV through the jungle.

Some of the driving was underground though caves and water.

Here we are posing for the camera while I try and get up enough speed to get through the water.

This is a swinging bridge. I was terrifed that I was going to put my wheels in the hole in the middle of the bridge. See the people behind us...I was not going very fast. While we were there two guys smashed the front of the ATV's by going too fast and they had to pay for the damage. We didn't want that to happen so I took it slow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home