Wednesday 8 February 2012

Downtown Part 2

We decided to stay downtown instead of going back to the school. We actually found a couple of jewellry  places that we had been to before and I wound up buying a lovely neclace in silver for $20. This is a great price for real silver. Everything here is made by hand. They even have earrings made of Taverlera tile so it really looks different but probably heavy. Not my style anyhow.They have so many people here in Mexico that everything is made from scratch and by hand. Take a look at some of these photos. Enjoy.


This is where we had lunch. I asked for a burger without a bun, so they just took the bun away.

Do I look like I wish I was teaching?

You guessed it....another cathedral. All of the yellow you see is gold.




Coffee anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home